OUR LAWYERS HAVE RECOVERED HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS IN SETTLEMENTS
We've Helped 1000's Get The Money They Really Deserve
Get Started Now
HOW IT WORKS
Helping Injury Victims Since 1983
Should You Contact A Lawyer?
Despite the trucking regulations, truck accidents take place all too often on our roadways. In many instances, these accidents can cause considerable property damage and inflict catastrophic injuries on the victim. It’s imperative to hire a seasoned lawyer to prove your case while you focus on getting your life back in order.
Find out if you have an injury claim by answering these questions:
- Were you hospitalized or had to undergo surgery due to the accident?
- Did you file a factual report with the police?
- Did a permanent injury occur such as disfigurement, amputation, burns, nerve damage or paralysis?
- Have you experienced any compound fractions or broken bones?
- Have you missed a substantial period of work due to the injury?
- Did the truck accident involve pedestrians or multiple vehicles?
- Is there a liability dispute with the insurance company determining fault?
If an accident has led to death, you may want to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit.