Construction Accident Lawyers
OUR LAWYERS HAVE RECOVERED HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS IN SETTLEMENTS
We've Helped 1000's Get The Money They Really Deserve
Get Started Now
HOW IT WORKS
Helping Injury Victims Since 1983
Should I Contact a Lawyer for an Accident?
- Did a permanent injury occur such as disfigurement, nerve damage, burns or paralysis?
- Did you fall from scaffolding, ladder or a rooftop?
- Was there a violation with OSHA?
- Was there defective or malfunctioning equipment associated with the accident?
- Did a falling object cause the accident?
- Did a construction defect play a part in the accident?
- Were you exposed to hazardous conditions without proper knowledge?
- Was someone else’s negligence a result of the accident?
If a construction accident has sadly led to death, you may want to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit