OUR LAWYERS HAVE RECOVERED HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS IN SETTLEMENTS
We've Helped 1000's Get The Money They Really Deserve
Get Started Now
HOW IT WORKS
Helping Injury Victims Since 1983
SHOULD YOU CONTACT A LAWYER?
If you are seriously injured in a bus or train accident, it can lead to many unexpected legal and financial problems. Without having legal representation, it can be difficult to retrieve proper compensation. Our Trusted accident injury lawyers can help you to get the money you deserve!
Find out if you have a bus or train injury claim by answering these questions:
- Did a major injury lead to hospitalization or surgery?
- Did you file an incident report with the police?
- Were you injured in a derailment, railroad crossing incident, bus incident or any other MTA incidents?
- Did a permanent injury occur such as disfigurement, amputation, burns, nerve damage or paralysis?
- Have you experienced any compound fractions or broken bones?
- While injured, did you miss a substantial amount of work?
- Is there a liability dispute with the MTA insurance company determining fault?
If a bus or train accident has led to death, you may want to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit.