Get Started Now
HOW IT WORKS
Helping Injury Victims Since 1983
Defective Drugs: Do You Have A Case?
Each year, thousands of people may be injured or killed before action is taken against liable manufacturers. Patients must consider all potential side effects of a new prescription drug, even if the company claims the effect is rare. If you or a loved one has been injured due to a pharmaceutical drug defect, then you’re eligible to file an injury claim. As these can be legally tricky, an injury lawyer can fight to get you the full and fair compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering, ongoing medical costs, income loss, and any other additional damages.
Common Defective Drugs
Should I Contact A Lawyer?
Find out if you have a defective drug claim by answering the questions below:
- Did dangerous side-effects lead to injuries?
- Were there any manufacturing defects such as improper bottling, process/handling error during labeling, etc?
- Were there any injuries resulting from inadequate warnings about the side-effects?
- Did a doctor fail to warn you of potential side-effects or instructions, which resulted in an injury?
- Did the injury happen while you were in the hospital?
- Is there a class action lawsuit already filed?
If a defective drug accident has led to death, you may want to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit
Important: Time Limit to File Injury Claim
State law limits how long you have after an injury occurs until you file an injury claim. If you’ve been hurt in an accident or due to negligence, it’s critical you speak to a local personal injury lawyer as soon as possible, to see if you have a claim and can get money for your injuries, lost income, and medical bills.