Get Started Now
HOW IT WORKS
Helping Injury Victims Since 1983
Burn Injuries: Do You Have A Case?
Burn injuries can be one of the most painful and paralyzing situations to endure. The physical, emotional distress and financial burdens are overwhelming. Serious burn injuries usually require long hospitalizations, surgeries, occupational therapy, and long-lasting physical and psychological scars. Most often, these injuries result in landlords failing to follow code and/or accidents on the job. Additionally, insurance adjusters will work diligently to reduce claim payouts. That’s why it’s important to contact a burn injury attorney as soon as possible to get you fairly compensated for pain and suffering, ongoing medical costs, salary replacement, and any other additional damages.
Most Common Causes of Burn Injuries
- Contact with Fire or Flame
- Scalding Injuries – hot liquid or steam
- Thermal Burns – heat or fire
- Electrical Burns – low-voltage burn, high-voltage burn, arc burn or flash burn
- Radiation Burns – sunburn, medical radiation treatment for cancers, welding exposures
- Chemical Burns – strong acids, lye, paint thinner or gasoline
Why Would I Need A Burn Injury Lawyer?
A burn injury lawyer can help you in many ways. First, he or she will offer you a free initial case evaluation. If the attorney feels someone else may be at fault, he or she can investigate your accident and gather evidence against the responsible party. If this is the case, a burn injury attorney can file a lawsuit on your behalf, taking care of all the legal paperwork and building you a strong case. With a burn injury attorney handling all of your legal matters for you, you will be free to focus on your healing process. Finally, a burn injury lawyer is likely to get you substantially more money than you could get if you represented yourself. Even after paying all of your legal fees, you are highly likely to end up with more money than a victim who fails to hire an attorney.
To get a free, no obligation case review fill out the form above or call us at 1-888-510-1610 and speak to a local lawyer in minutes
Should I Contact A Lawyer?
Find out if you have a burn injury claim by answering the questions below:
- Have burn injuries resulted in electrical, chemical, radiation scalding (hot water) accidents?
- Did you experience burns from an apartment fire?
- Did an injury occur that caused you to be hospitalized?
- Do the burns involve the face, hands, feet or major joints?
- Have you suffered 2nd and 3rd-degree burns?
- Did the injuries happen from a vehicle or work-related accidents?
- Was a dangerous or defective product the cause of your injuries?
- Could warning signs have prevented the accident?
If a burn accident has led to death, you may be entitled to a wrongful death lawsuit
Important: Time Limit to File Injury Claim
State law limits how long you have after an injury occurs until you file an injury claim. If you’ve been hurt in an accident or due to negligence, it’s critical you speak to a local personal injury lawyer as soon as possible, to see if you have a claim and can get money for your injuries, lost income, and medical bills.