Get Started Now
HOW IT WORKS
Helping Injury Victims Since 1983
Product Liability: Do You Have A Case?
If you’ve been injured by a defective product, it can have harmful effects on you emotionally and physically. These dangerous product defects cause countless injuries to consumers each year. If a product defect has caused a severe injury or resulted in a death, it’s important that you seek an attorney specialized in product liability law who can handle the claim to get the money you deserve.
Types of Defective Products
Below are just a few examples:
- Wrong types of screws, bolts or fasteners on mechanical parts
- Cough syrup containing a poisonous substance
- A bike missing brake pads
- A swing set with a broken chain
Dangerous Product Design
Below are a few examples:
- Sunglasses that fail to protect eyes from ultraviolet rays
- A flaw in a car’s performance that causes an accident
Marketing Defects (Adequate Warning)
Examples of failure-to-warn:
- a cough syrup bottle not properly explaining dangerous side effects when combined with other over-the-counter drugs
- a paint remover sold without adequate details of inhalation warnings
Should I Contact A Lawyer?
Find out if you have a defective product injury claim by answering the questions below:
- Were you injured by a poorly designed or not properly tested product defect?
- Were you injured due to a malfunctioning product error?
- Were you injured due to improper warning labels?
- Did you sustain injuries from a recalled product?
- Was there any misleading use of the product that led to severe injuries?
If a product defect accident has led to death, you may want to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit
Important: Time Limit to File Injury Claim
State law limits how long you have after an injury occurs until you file an injury claim. If you’ve been hurt in an accident or due to negligence, it’s critical you speak to a local personal injury lawyer as soon as possible, to see if you have a claim and can get money for your injuries, lost income, and medical bills.