Product Liability Lawyers
OUR LAWYERS HAVE RECOVERED HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS IN SETTLEMENTS
We've Helped 1000's Get The Money They Really Deserve
Get Started Now
HOW IT WORKS
LET OUR AGGRESSIVE ATTORNEYS FIGHT FOR YOU
Should I Contact A Lawyer?
Find out if you have a defective product injury claim by answering the questions below:
- Were you injured by a poorly designed or not properly tested product defect?
- Were you injured due to a malfunctioning product error?
- Were you injured due to improper warning labels?
- Did you sustain injuries from a recalled product?
- Was there any misleading use of the product that led to severe injuries?
If a product defect accident has led to death, you may want to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit
Lawyers That Put You First
Types of Defective Products
Below are just a few examples:
- Wrong types of screws, bolts or fasteners on mechanical parts
- Cough syrup containing a poisonous substance
- A bike missing brake pads
- A swing set with a broken chain
Dangerous Product Design
Below are a few examples:
- Sunglasses that fail to protect eyes from ultraviolet rays
- A flaw in a car’s performance that causes an accident
Marketing Defects (Adequate Warning)
Examples of failure-to-warn:
- a cough syrup bottle not properly explaining dangerous side effects when combined with other over-the-counter drugs
- a paint remover sold without adequate details of inhalation warnings