Helping Injury Victims Since 1983
Get Started Now
HOW IT WORKS
Bicycle Accident Claims: Do You Have A Case?
Accidents on bicycles can be especially dangerous and catastrophic. After the crash, the actions you take will be vital when pursuing an injury claim. Legal challenges to recoup medical costs, lost income, pain and suffering, and sometimes even death – can be particularly difficult to prove without the proper representation. If your bicycle accident was due to the action of someone else’s negligence, it’s important that you speak with a local lawyer to get the money you deserve.
Most Common Types of Bicycle Accidents
- Collisions at intersections with stops signs
- Collisions at uncontrolled intersections
- Stoplight collisions
- Left turning vehicle accidents (The Left Cross)
- Right turning vehicle accidents (The Right Hook)
Should I Contact a Lawyer for a Bicycle Accident Claim?
Find out if you have a bicycle accident injury claim by answering the questions below:
- Were you hospitalized or had to undergo surgery due to the accident?
- Did you file an accurate incident report with the police?
- Did a permanent injury occur such as disfigurement, amputation, burns, nerve damage or paralysis?
- Have you experienced any compound fractions or broken bones?
- Have you been out of work for a long period of time?
- Did the bicycle accident involve pedestrians or multiple vehicles?
- Is there a liability dispute with the insurance company determining fault?
If a bicycle accident has led to death, you may want to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit
Important: Time Limit to File Injury Claim
State law limits how long you have after an injury occurs until you file an injury claim. If you’ve been hurt in an accident or due to negligence, it’s critical you speak to a local personal injury lawyer as soon as possible, to see if you have a claim and can get money for your injuries, lost income, and medical bills.