About Specific Injuries
In our 30+ years of helping injury victims get effective legal representation, we have learned about various injury types and how best to proceed. See our tips and info in the following articles.
Car, Bus, Truck, Train Accidents
- Car Accident Damages: How Much Can You Expect to Collect?
- Ten Things to Do When in an Auto Accident
- How Soon After a Car Accident Should You Contact a Lawyer?
- Injured in a Motorcycle Accident? 3 Ways a Lawyer Can Help
- Quick Settlements from an Insurance Company: What to Do
- What To Do When Hospitalized After A Motorcycle Accident
Bus and Train Accidents
- The Challenges You Face When Filing for a MTA Injury Claim
- Child Hurt in a School Bus Accident? How a Lawyer Can Help
Other Injuries – Playground, Dog Bites, Falls, Lead Poisoning
Dog Bite or Attacks
Slip and Fall Accidents
- Important Things to Do After a Slip and Fall Accident
- Slip & Fall Accidents: Hurt On Someone Else’s Property?
- Why You Need A Birth Injury Lawyer
- Birth Trauma: What Steps Do You Take?
- What To Expect When Pursuing a Birth Injury Claim
- Winning Compensation After a Brain Injury
- What If You Can’t Afford A Brain Injury Lawyer?
- Actions to Take When a Brain Injury Causes Death
- Medical Malpractice: What Options Do You Have?
- Medical Malpractice: Why Legal Representation Is a Good Idea
Nursing Home Abuse
Spinal Cord Injuries